Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today's Focus is still updating blog posts

I am on a quest to retrieve my blog rank and about a dozen domains for hosted blogs that I had to drop due to health, financial and personal issues this year. My writing days are filled with finding useful interesting content for multiple blogs. The focus is set for a dozen blogs at a time until I can achieve posts two to three times per week and gain back my 2 and 3 blog ranks that I had on most of them before my blogging crash. In case you were wondering, Cephas and I took some trips this year that shifted our focus to personal and family time as well as a pursuit of a dream to write a novel that will become a movie. We are in the midst of that venture even now. Our plans are taking us to the Redwoods for some serious writing and business focus then back to Los Angeles to meet with some folks who will help bring this dream to fruition.

Today, I 've chosen some of my most commonly read blogs to update which includes the one you're reading now. Other posts included an article about the Tule Fog that covered a wide swath of the Sacramento Valley and an article about novel writing on Freelance Review. I'll be turning my focus to my book later so I probably won't be writing many posts tonight. Enjoy reading and please keep on writing. If you have a good article to share and want to guest post on one of my blogs, just leave a comment below and I'll contact you by email. Want to be a guest writer today?

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons