Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm working on updating blogs

I don't have any new blogs to announce but I am working to update about thirty in my blog network. My rank suffered on my six month downtime and I'm still working on retrieving some domains. Give me a couple months and everything will be running smoothly. I have some offline projects that are keeping me bustling that I will announce news about on my blogs. Meanwhile, check out the latest posts and stay tuned for more news as it happens.

Visit The Midnight Writer to see a video we shot last year in the redwood forests of northern California along the Avenue of the Giants. I'm reminiscing while a plan a trip there in the very near future. I call this "My Heart is in the Redwoods".

Head on over to my Classy World Hotels blog to see photos of a very chic hotel in Athens. If you're planning a trip to Greece any time soon then you'll want to read about this five star hotel featured on my blog.

I wrote about my aspirations for peace on Making of a Walking.  This post is titled "The Journey for Peace is an Eternal Quest".  If you want some spiritual food then visit there and ponder the concepts that I shared.

I'll be making updates on many of my blogs in the coming weeks so watch for those announcements right here and please make suggestions for content on any of my blogs, including this one. I'm looking for ideas on how to use this site to discuss freelance writing and blogging as a profession or for private expression.

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons