Thursday, January 20, 2011

Revolution Matrix One Returns

I'm excited to announce the return of one of my blogs that expired. I retrieved the domain name and purchased a Wordpress blog space for it. I'll be rebuilding Revolution Matrix One in the coming weeks and will announce its big debut right here on my blog network. There's some extra excitement about the return of this blog. I have invited a ghost writing friend of mine to write some feature posts because her interests are close to mine and this will bring diversity to my blog. Come back for the grand debut and meet Sarah Rhoades. She is a family history and history/theater buff so if any of these areas capture your mind you will want to meet Sarah.

I will be featuring some famous literary works while dabbling in some advertising tips, tricks and networking. I'm considering the idea of having one special guest writer a week aside from Sarah Rhoades and "yours truly" so if you are interested in splashing your soul on our pages, leave a comment below with your email and I'll get back to you with all the details.

See you in the REVOLUTION MATRIX ONE!

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons