Monday, January 24, 2011

The Midnight Writer's Journal is Here

Yesterday was an exciting day for me in my blogging business. I was able to retrieve this hosted blog by paying one month after the site was down for a few months. During this time I experienced some financial difficulty but the neat surprise in this whole experience is that I did not lose one bit of data.

Squarespace - you rock!!!!

This is my big news of the week. If you haven't visited my new/old site yet, hurry on over by clicking this link to The Midnight Writer's Journal and check it out. I think you'll like the reading and the blog's style.

I take suggestions and content or topic requests so be sure to express your view by leaving a comment. Hurry over there today and visit Sherwood Forest. Have fun blogging!

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons