Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Countdown till 2012 Blog chronicles prophetic Events

Tune into this blog which is fast becoming a favorite of my readers, advertisers and yours truly. Please bear with the guest posts and the advertisements as I work on research for more intriguing subject matter that is destined to fill its pages. After all, a starving writer has to eat sometime and the advertisers help cover my online costs so that my stories come to my audience freely. Please support my sponsors just by returning to Countdown till 2012 often to read the latest on cataclysmic events, severe weather, solar flares, CME's, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, tidal waves, earthquakes, planetary alignments and eclipses.

It's hard to choose a topic for this blog whenever I sit down to write on it because there are so many events taking place on a planetary scale that merit covering. In one given day, I can choose from a volcano erupting in Hawaii to the solar sunrise eclipse that is accompanied by meteor showers. If that's not intense enough for story headlines then what do you think of large portions of Australia flooding or England having an earthquake? See my dilemma? There are so many stories to cover that my new blog related to prophetic events that are leading up to the prophesied event of polarity shift that I cannot cover them alone. It takes an entire news team to just brief the topics on a daily basis.

The long and short of my point is that Countdown till 2012 will continue to research the facts to these sensational headlines so I can bring the story to its pages for you to read. And I'll keep doing that right on into 2012 when we will all find out if the Mayans were right. If they were, then I'll be seeing you in the fifth world and we'll share life on a whole new level. Enjoy reading and please share your ideas for my favorite topic, prophesy as it relates to current world events.

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons