Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm still negotiating the buy back of some Domain Names

If you are a regular reader of my blogs, then you probably noticed that some of my sites completely vanished. Others get that annoying ad when you type in the domain url. That is because I lost some of my hosted domains and the updates on others due to some financial and health problems. I went through a tough period since last winter but I am recuperating and getting stronger and more focused every day. I didn't start blogging again till a few weeks ago after being on down time for over six months. For me, that is a long time not to write or at least post a blurb on one of my blogs.

I really just needed to be in another space to allow my mind and my body time to recover. The loss of my house and some of my main blogs was tough but the real problem was the loss of several close friends who passed and the grief really hit me all at once. I didn't allow myself to grieve right away because I was too busy trying to make money, to travel and to survive. Cephas and I became deeply involved in the rainbow gatherings and in our vigil to Washington DC over two years in an attempt to change some oppressive legislation and regulations.

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons