Monday, December 13, 2010

Walk through Heavens Portal today


I have a new blog to introduce in my network called "Heaven's Portal". This blog will feature previews to my book that I have aspirations to see splashed on the big screen as a full featured movie. Check out the website to read the previews I have published already and watch for much more to come. I think you'll find it good reading and intriguing subject matter.

Heaven's Portal is a story that revolves around prophetic visions and dreams as well as cataclysmic premonitions or precognition. These can involve one person or the entire world's climate or planetary collisions, comets. asteroids, solar storms, tornadoes, earthquakes, births and deaths. It's all the sixth sense intrigue and spiritual revelation you might be thirsting to drink in the fulfillment of last days prophecy. Read a particular reference to last days prophecy in the book of Revelation that involves the prophet John and his little book of the seven thunders. You'll have to read the website noted because I haven't published the preview to this story yet on Heaven's Portal. Be sure to check back often for updates.

One account that I featured is the story of my journey through the veil. I had an experience with death and lived to walk to the other side and back to tell about it. What I learned from this experience opened my mind to seek the unimaginable and to be open to the spiritual side of life like I never imagined possible.

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons