Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Fever has amped up my Blog Improvement Drive

The other day I counted my blogs that have domain names located within my personal freelance writing network. I have 50 professional blogs. Total. How many are up to the standards that I've set for them? Probably 10 or less. It's time to turn my spring fever towards a passion for renewal in my entire blog network, so that is what I'm doing now.

You may have already seen dozens of major changes in my blogs from a face lift with a new theme or a blog domain name. Now that all those are set up to my satisfaction, I am concentrating on blog content. This is the fun part of running your own freelance blogging business! I choose to use original content written mostly by "yours truly" so let's roll up our sleeves and get busy.

Let me recap some of the newer blogs for you just to make the reference a little easier. In the coming months, I'll be writing feature articles on each blog while I give updates on the growth and process of each one. 

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons