Thursday, August 13, 2009

Update for my Blogs: Posting and other News

After a month long sabbatical in the high mountains of New Mexico, I 'm striving to update my blogs and get my weekly postings up to a decent level. It's a lot of work because I have 33 blogs just on blogspot and about ten others in their own domains that are hosted either privately or on other services. So here's the skinny on my latest activity.




Blog Day Planner is my strategy and record keeping blog on which I explore blogging techniques and other unique ways to keep focus for managing blogs and domains. Freelance writing is an intense business. Recently, I've made a few posts there so visit when you can and tell me what you think.

If you operate several blogs of your own, then you understand the responsibility involved. If you do not maintain more than one blog, then just imagine the workload times twenty. That's about the number of blogs that I am building this year. Watch for their fame to be heralded right here on The Midnight Writers Blogs.

I received an offer from Pay Per Post on their new V4.Alpha site to be added to the top of a list for one of their advertisers. The blog payout will be $8.00 for one hundred words if they approve my blog in the final review. That's a slight improvement over a lot of the $5.00 and$6.00 posts for 200 words so I'm excited about the offer. I hope it yields many posts. The same advertiser selected my Blog Day Planner as a choice blog for their reviews. Maybe I'm doing something right.

Tonight I wrote a review for the company Smorty on The Midnight Writer's Cafe. I accepted a review exchange assignment there on a blog called Critics - Today. Visit there and leave your comments to show support for my efforts at improving my critic skills. ....please.

The Midnight Writer is my most popular blog and the one with the most postings. It's accepted by half a dozen freelance blogging companies as well as a host of my own acquired private clients. I write for fun and profit on this blog and love every minute of it. My latest personal post might amuse you. Read We Need to Rent a Cat to Catch a Mouse in our Van! Don't miss the video at the end of the post. It's a trailer to a movie created by a good friend of mine, Vote Jesus.


The Midnight Writer keeps me very busy with assignments, most of which still come from Blogsvertise. Once I catch up on my posting, I'll be reworking some of the sidebars so check back often for news and updates.



0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons