Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Advertise on Blogs and Watch your Business Explode with New Interest

Advertise on blogs

Believe me, this is a very effective way to advertise! I write reviews about any thing that captures my interest and I can tell you that people pay attention to blogs. Whenever I use certain keywords, I notice that people find a post on one of my blogs by using a related search. This is how I make new friends because often they comment on my post. Of course, I reciprocate. A conversation continues after such a common ground beginning.


You know, I have received job offers to write reviews for plastic surgeons, historians, politicians, blog lovers and fellow freelancers or bloggers in the same way. One of my post captures attention because of certain keywords found in a related post or from a link placed in another one of my blogs or someone else's blog. Voila! The shared link love starts a chain reaction and soon I have many friends connecting with me who read my blog posts.

Sometimes I meet people through Twitter...I tweet all my new blog posts that I consider worth reading and people voluntarily re- tweet for me. How nice is that? Easy advertising happens because of the friendly approach and atmosphere created by social networking. Did I mention that I belong to myspace and facebook? I list all my creative work and links there as well.

I love blogging and I am falling in love with the company Paying Post. It's new and innovative in that this company is willing to share the wealth with freelance writers even at their inception. Paying Post is a new company that is reaching for the stars. Still new, they have launched an affiliate program, to which I belong.

What I like most about Paying Post is the website layout and their adorable graphic figures. Check out the ad in the beginning of this post. Isn't that just adorable? The photos grabbed my attention and I'm hoping their graphics get your attention. Give this company a try and they'll let someone like me share the wealth by blogging about you. Come on over and sign up. I'm anxious to write your reviews if I get the chance. I'm a blogger for Paying Post so I'll see you in their cyber sphere.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons