Friday, August 21, 2009

The Midnight Writers Cafe Receives Reviews

Coffeehouse in Palestine.Image via Wikipedia





















My cafe blog has received reviews thanks to the blog review exchange program on Smorty. If you haven't visited The Midnight Writer's Cafe then take a minute to drop in now. I'm anxious for your feedback. Stay tuned because I'll be posting lots of news and updates on coffee shops we encounter around the country.



I haven't received any paid review assignments from Smorty yet, but my month long sabbatical in the mountains slowed my internet progress to a halt for that length of time. I've spent the last three weeks attempting to catch up.

Get Paid To Blog
Write posts and
get paid weekly

http://www.smorty.com

Once I begin writing reviews for Smorty, you can expect to read reviews about this company as well as their advertisers on many of my blogs. I strived for six months to create a blog that qualified for this company. That was a very exciting day for me. The Midnight Writers Cafe is my exclusive Smorty blog. I will submit other blogs to them later but this one is my exclusive focus until I build its post value and numbers to help bring the page rank up while improving the quality of the cafe blog for my readers.

Your feedback is imperative and helpful to me. Read what these folks think about my blog.

Magic Mercury reviews The Midnight Writer's Cafe in a post titled "Coffee Shop".

Market Outbox reviews The Midnight Writer's Cafe.

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons