Friday, December 19, 2008

Social Site Update

Today I upgraded my Twitter account for the sake of communicating with other members from freelance writing and blogging communities.



Read the actual post titled "Midnight on Twitter" on The Midnight Writer's domain blog by clicking here. Quality Gal inspired me to upgrade my Twitter account since they posted the links to all their Twitter members who are also freelance writers for Quality Gal. I recently joined their ranks as a ghost writer, but am awaiting approval and feedback from the Editor.

My posts have not been frequent as I had hoped to provide, so I will strive for improvement daily. Again, the more I learn about this freelance blogging, freelance writing and affiliate marketing business, the more I realize that it takes great time management and planning to be able to keep up to the tasks required. A work at home freelance writing job is a career that needs constant developing and management in the beginning.

Today's Posts

1. Midnight on Twitter - An article about Social Sites and getting around to updating my profiles on multiple social networking sites. This is an introduction to my profile on Twitter, so join me there.

2. Social Site Update - just the every day update I set the intention to make whenever I post on any site. This article is actually a place and a method to help focus attention and to share about the mulitple sites to which I belong.

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons