Thursday, December 4, 2008

Projects on My Agenda

It is raining again in Alexandria, Virginia. These are the type of weather days that keep me inside reading a favorite book, or catching up on writing or some project. Today was much the same. Though I did not accomplish much in blogging, I worked in other areas of equal or greater importance.

Here is an update of projects on my agenda.

*Add links and widgets into blogs and blog sidebars.
Bebo
Moli
Twitter
Social Spark
Entrecard
Red Bubble
Helium
Mahalo
Live Journal

*Write posts about programs to which I belong in the area of freelance writing and blogging.
Social Spark
Pay Per Post
Blogsvertise
Bloggerwave
Quality Gal
Article Marketer






The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons