Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Catching Up

These past three months have been some of the swiftest in my life that I can remember. I experienced so much change and rapid pace in my life as my husband and I traveled from California to Washington DC on our peace mediation mission.

Stranded here when our vehicle broke down the day that we arrived, November 12, 2008, has really given us/me a new perspective on life. I am reminded how much I am not in control of my destiny, rather I only respond to some invisible call of the spirit that somehow guides each of us on our journey.

Almost six weeks later, we are still in Alexandria, Virginia, taking new stock in our plans and refocusing to set intentions for the new year. The main thing on my mind is to do the best that I can do to live as a peaceful, kind, giving person and do all that I am spiritually and physically able to help bring peace in this world,even if only in some small way.

The other goals that I have are to settle old debts, catch up on internet work to include all my blogs. Stay tuned this week as I strive to bring this blog up to date. I have a lot of news to share and a lot of articles to write. Updates will take me a solid month of dedicated blogging. It is an exciting time and I hope you will return to join me on the continued quest for becoming a successful peace ambassador and freelance writer.

My husband and I will be unveiling our plans for a Middle East Peace Mission on these blogs in the very near future. Join us and pray for the wars to end.

Peace be with you.
The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons