Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Keep Up the Pace

Striving to keep up with my own goals for the benefit of my own self-discipline, which will ultimately benefit my readers, I will post here five days a week. At least, that is my intention.

The blog posts for today are:

1. Focus For Today- This was an article on Blog Day Planner. Keeping with my intention for these two blogs, the one you are reading,and the Blog Day Planner, I am striving to write five times a week on these blogs.

You may have noticed an Entrecard on this site. I just finished loading it today. I spent a few minutes dropping to bring viewers here, but my most important task in the next month is to bring in quality content for this blog as well as traffic to read the content.

This entire process will be successful only if you come back to read this blog.

Please post your suggestions in the comment section or email themidnightwriter1@gmail.com

Visit my other sites to drop your Entrecards at The Midnight Writers Journal, Blog Day Planner, The Midnight Writer.

My first objective here is to build my personal backlinks, to help you build backlinks to your site through reciprocal linking and to fully research this process in blogging. Tomorrow, I will begin an outline listing the topics to be covered. Suggestions are very welcome.

Remember to leave your link when leaving a comment.

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons