Sunday, November 30, 2008

Still Dusting

One thing is for sure, I am not sluggish from too much turkey or pie on Thanksgiving! First of all, I am a vegetarian. Secondly, I skipped Thanksgiving dinner because we had plans to visit our family in Pennsylvania. Being broken down in Alexandria, Virginia changed all our plans. Cephas and I ate dinner at Subway on Thanksgiving and relaxed in our van at Wal Mart. It was a good day for us, considering the events of the past two weeks.

As for cobwebs on this blog, I still have the duster in hand to keep it free of cobwebs.

The recent lists of my new blog posts are as follows:

1. Creating a Blog of Distinction - this article appears on one of my new blogs titled Virtual Fantazia. Wander over there for a visit to check it out and give me your suggestions, please. When you leave a comment, remember my policy of leaving a link to one of your blogs, websites, articles or profile. And remember to reciprocate with a link back to one of my blogs.

2. Increase Blog Performance - Blog Day Planner is a focus blog for projects to help me learn how to get tasks completed and perform follow up. It is also a teaching tool to help others in their freelance blogging experience.

3. Raining Today - An update about life in Alexandria in our quest to re-establish a new life in this metropolitan area.

Before today is over, I may post other blog updates. Check back later.

The above blogs will be ready for Entrecard in a few days, so watch for the Entrecard widget to appear soon and visit often.

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons