Friday, November 28, 2008

Dusting off The Cobwebs

In October 2008, I had this brilliant idea to start a series of niche blogs and to specialize each area of my blogging experience. Instead of all my blogs being about general broad topics, it was my idea to fine tune each blog to become a specialized forum of creative expressive and writing showcases.

The cobwebs grew thicker with each passing day.





Procrastination sent the idea plummeting

into the dark, dusty closet of my stacks of ideas.



Today, I am cleaning house and dusting off the cobwebs.

Let's see where this project leads now.
It's almost Christmas time so I have to get ready for the Holiday rush. If I can get my blogs in order then perhaps I can bring some order to life itself. Let's experiment with the idea and cherish the thought of a somewhat orderly world. First, to post the news about my blogs.
Recent Posts:
1. Experimenting With Themes - on a new niche blog titled Freelance Sea, I uploaded a new theme from The Cutest Blog on the Block using a widget technique. Try it. It was a lot of fun and so easy a kindergarten child could do it.
2. Highlights of Events - after too long a time of not posting on this blog, I wrote a very long feature article regarding the legal /political/spiritual quest to preserve our rights and freedoms of assembly under the First Amendment of the Constitution. This post also covers other areas of interest regarding peace and healing gatherings and the Mountain Spirit Tribe Medicine Wheel Gatherings.
3. Being Alive in These Times - another blog started last month that had little progress. Since Cephas and I are broken down in Alexandria, Virginia, we became essentially homeless. This is a cause that I have immersed my mind into to better understand our society. Observing the people on the streets of this city will give me many interesting blog topics.
4. The Midnight Hour 1- introduction article.
Watch for articles about the following topics for all my blogs.
Theme or Style Changes
New Links
Plans
Link Building Assessment
Contests
Reviews
Features

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons