Friday, March 26, 2010

Twitter Files Info


Nine months ago in a blog creation frenzy, I created yet another blog titled Twitter Files Info. It's a subdomain of my blog The Twitter Files so it has an odd url. Just bookmark the link so you won't have to remember how to type it in each time. That will make it easy for you. Back to the topic of my unknown blog Twitter Files Info. ....

Like so many blogs created in a passionate stormy love for creating, this blog never made it to the launch pad. In fact, it fared worse than many of my inspired projects because I have too many projects and not enough time or proper planning to use the time that I have. You are hearing about this site probably for the first time. It doesn't even have one post on it yet so you will be the first to see this vision become reality. I'll be writing a post there today so be sure to return and visit often. I'm looking for your feedback on this blog. Please leave comments on this post and on The Twitter Files Info. I will consider all good ideas.

Want to write a guest post and become part of this blog's historical launch? Leave a comment or email me at themidnightwriter1 at gmail com. I'll respond to you as quickly as possible. If you write a guest post you may place a link to one of your favorite personal blogs in return. Sound fair? What are you waiting for? Let's make twitter history together!!!


The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons