Saturday, March 13, 2010

In Post Links is the New Address for Pay Per Post

Pay Per Post spent several months rebuilding the new PPV4 Alpha while it still ran the old Beta 3 platform. I belonged to both during the transition time but PPP Beta 3 was my first love. I wrote quite a few posts for them. PPP v4 Alpha came on the scene and I was instantly enamored. As soon as the announcement came out about its launch, I signed up for an account. Within the first week I was blogging for them while still maintaining an active blogging status at PPP Beta 3. Then one day, Beta 3 vanished and I thought it was gone for good.

Just today, I logged onto V4 Alpha to check for current assignments when I saw the notice "looking for the old Pay Per Post?" So I clicked it to a delightful discovery. My old friend is alive and well with a whole new address. All my old articles and files are in tact. Just remember to log in to Pay Per Post at In Post Links. I'm excited!!! I have to go now because I have lots of blogs to enter and claim and disclosure posts to make. If you haven't joined either site, I highly recommend both of them. Cruise on over there today and start blogging for vacation cash.

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons