Saturday, March 13, 2010

Check out the new Face of Blog Me Back 2

It's hot and it's modern and it has social site buttons for instant sharing! I'm so pleased with the new blog theme for Blog Me Back 2. From the sassy chick in the header (that's my dream self 20 years ago! shhh...don't tell anyone)...to the streamlined magazine style front page that let's you decide if you want to read the entire post without having to suffer all the way through hundreds of words...to the clean layout, nice white background, two sidebars and finally, the social network buttons at the bottom of each post allows me to instantly share what I've written so it will go down into the halls of blog infamy...whew!!! Take a breath...that was a huge run on sentence, I know-but I got excited.

Visit Blog Me Back 2 and tell me what you think. Don't forget to sign up to get your review in the spotlight. See you there.

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons