Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Added this Site to Social Spark Today

It has been my intention since I joined Social Spark in 2008, to submit 40 blogs. When my Race in The Midnight Writer's Freelance Request began two years ago, that number was my ultimate goal. I wanted to have 40 blogs with domain names and unique styles and content. Recently, I reached that goal so now I am tweaking the content, the widgets and increasing frequency of posts. Today, I began adding this massive list of blogs to Social Spark. Since this is my Grand Central Station for  all my blogs in the network, it only made sense to get this one listed. I'm surprised that I haven't done it sooner. I guess I'm really getting in the groove now so watch these computer keys smoke as I get it all together to focus the freelance blogging writing network of my dreams.

I hope Social Spark approves this blog because I am really anxious to share this new layout design with all their wonderful advertisers. I'll keep my fingers crossed and continue the quest to increase posting frequency. Meanwhile, visit my Social Spark Profile and say hey to me after you sign up as a professional blogger.  See you in the blogging social network of this decade. Ted Murphy, you rock! (He's the CEO and creator of Social Spark.)


The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons