Friday, January 29, 2010

In my Absence on this Blog I have been busy Building a Network

You probably noticed that I haven't posted much on this blog and a lot of other ones in my blogging network. That is about to change. I have been writing less because I'm setting up a huge advertising, network marketing matrix network. My time has been consumed setting up the sites, placing codes and prepping all the ground floor advertisement. It is a monumental project that will take another month to fully launch. The sites are being built at a steady pace so I'll be writing updates on several of my blogs. I will also be updating my freelance writing blogs and getting in the groove once again.

Take a look at some of new additions to Mountain Spirit Productions blog network.

Revolution Matrix One
Join the Matrix
Join the Matrix Revolution

Watch for updates in my writing world. I'll post updates on the development of the latest blogs. My biggest project right now is mountainspiritproductions.com and revolutionmatrix1.com. I started both of these blogs within the past two months so they are in the very early development phase.

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons