Friday, December 18, 2009

My Site was Hacked so I changed the Theme Temporarily

For some unknown reason, someone chose to use my blog for hacking practice. It was the second blog hit in two days. Fortunately, one of the other blogs was an easy restore but this theme was not a traditional blogger theme so I have to find the glitches in the code before I can reload it. Or I'll have to find a new theme if I can't fix my old one. Meanwhile, I couldn't bear to leave my blog looking so mundane or drab so I picked an exciting theme for you to enjoy until I find the problem. I'll be reloading the old theme with the cute secretary wearing glasses once it is fixed or I'll be loading a brand new theme, hopefully a three column. Enjoy the red lips!

The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons