Tuesday, November 3, 2009

To all my Pay Per Post Fans: I'll be back soon.

A few months ago, Pay Per Post rejected my blog due to inactivity. I found myself in a situation where I needed to write 20 current blog posts to re-qualify. I have missed all my PPP fans. But don't worry, I'm catching up and will be active again soon to share with you on the boards. To all you Advertisers who are waiting to get published Reviews on this site, I'll be back with Pay Per Post soon. Meanwhile, request me as the writer on some of the other companies for whom I write. Or contact me directly to arrange some work. I am a freelance writer and blogger who operates her own freelance writing network.

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons