Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Competition between Articles, Content and Directories

The competition to rank and multiply a website or blog's exposure is becoming intensely fierce. Article sites are keeping pace with the multitude of web directories. Both are multiplying exponentially and at a rapid pace, how is an internet entrpreneur to know where to submit articles or where to search for viable content?

In my quest, I turned to both in an attempt to evaluate the situation. I found an article that addresses both sides of the issue, so I'll start by examining this one particular write up by Michael S.
Article Directories Versus Web Directories Which is Best


Another point of view to help me sort through the dust of the clamor. How do you keep up? Reading is time consuming but it is a necessary act if you are to discern the best options. Article directories give a more in depth perspective on many topics and they give deep coverage to a topic whereas a web directory is more general. If you want to find certain information, you still have to search through the myriad of content.

It's a coin toss depending on the effectiveness of a directories listing method. If sites are placed in proper categories, a search can yield fruitful results in a web directory search. On the other hand, article directories yield listings of specific topics and related titles which can yield a greater option. I'm still uncertain if one resource is more valuable than another. So I depend on both to conduct my research.

Does anyone have an opinion on the matter that will be enlightening? Please share with us. Meanwhile, I'll continue my investigation and eventually, I'll provide an indepth list of the most article and web directories that I found in my quest.

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons