Friday, May 8, 2009

Help us Choose a Domain Name for one of our Blogs


This is one of my favorite blogs in The Midnight Writer's Network, though lately I have been neglecting it. That is rapidly changing. The Spotlight Feature will be highlighting weekly within the next month or two. Affiliate programs will receive reviews here and I will continue to share my stories about Cephas and I traveling the nation.


The Midnight Writer's Journal began about 14 months ago when I first began blogging. I immediately purchased hosting for this blog because something in me said it was the smart thing to do. But I was never able to get the domain name mapped to it due to failure on the part of the provider. So I gave up on that challenge.

This is where we find ourselves with this particular blog. You can help. We are taking suggestions for two weeks for the blog's domain name. Please click over to the site and look it over then leave a comment with your domain name suggestion. We'll take the most serious ones that relate to this blog's style and content, write them on paper and draw the winner from a hat. Sounds like fun,huh?

Hurry and make your suggestion! We're anxious to give this blog it's new identity. Thanks for your help. The Midnight Writer The current url for this blog is http://themidnightwriter.squarespace.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons