Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today is Another Eventful Day on the Web and Off

My blogs are in great need of constant updating and I am struggling to keep up with the demands of my blogging life, my network and website affiliate work as well as the other ghost writing and freelance writing that I do. It would be easier for me if I was not in transit most of the time on the traveling and peace work that we do for rainbow gatherings and in our ministry. To add to that, we broke down a dozen times if at all in the past 6 months so I'm emotionally not functioning as well as I might if everything was smooth in my life. So I deal with it.


Today we managed to get the proper alternator for our Dodge Tradesman 300 Van. The order went in two days ago and dear Cephas had the grit to stay out in squelching heat in the 80's today and the mechanical know how to put on the new alternator. We left the Walmart parking area gladly and treated our selves to a dinner and a room. Our philosophy, tomorrow is another day. We haven't showered in four days and bathroom sinks and using those wet wipes gets old.

Motel 6 was affordable and really looked good to us today. So here I am, writing and thinking about that nice hot shower I'm going to take later after I do some laundry. Cephas is taking in a little TV. I know, this is all so personal and not about our blogs or my freelance writing but I'm getting to that.

Today, I was able to write a few blog posts. I wrote a post yesterday for a client under the company Blogsvertise which had a few problems, so this morning I made the necessary edits. It was all about the X-Box 360 and a shopping site that carries many versions of this game, so check it out. A Great Shopping Site that Lists Everything you can Imagine.

My journey earlier today in a shift of freelance writing took me through emails and social sites and onto The Midnight Writers Cafe. I wrote a new post about frappuccino which you might like. While you're over there visiting check out the changes in the sidebar. I added a listing of writing clubs, all of which I belong to so we can toss some freelancing ideas around. Watch for a few more to show up in the coming days. I'll be updating the writing club sites with some freelance information that you might find useful.

I spent a couple hours researching some articles for Quality Gal and only turned some of them into the panel. I hope to finish five more before noon tomorrow. That's not exactly blogging work, but it is my bread and butter.

The Cafe blog is still vying for recognition on Smorty but that will only happen when I achieve page rank. The solution? Keep on writing and get it cached in google. Having visitors and comments and reciprocal links will help, of course.

That's all the news for now. I am going to drop Entrecards and do some writing for Quality Gal. I'll be posting an update again tonight or in the morning. Watch for some articles about a few of my writing clubs that you will find interesting, I believe.

Have a great evening.
The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons