Monday, May 17, 2010

Pack your Bags for Adventure at World Class Hotels


I finally did it! I created a travel blog that features classy world hotels. As long as I'm perpetually traveling and staying in motels/hotels, I will have a peak interest in this area. It's a great niche about which I'm getting excited. The possibilities for publishing real stories about real world class hotels is foremost on my mind. If only I could find a way to review these hotels with a free pass to stay and enjoy the space. That would be an opportunity to write an honest review. Think I should start mailing proposals?

This blog is a brand new adventure for me with only about two months in age and 14 posts total but I'm holding high hopes for its progress and success. It's already in hot demand by the advertisers on Pay Per Post so time will tell the story, to cop a metaphor. One main objective for Classy World Hotels is to seek out and feature one castle every month and two exquisite world hotels of prestige and appeal. The quest will be more fun than the actual writing. Now you can see why I'd like to review these sites personally. Join me for tours around the world and learn about the unique hotels for world class travelers.


The Midnight Writer

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons