Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Blog for Obama in a Personal Space



Top Secret Site blogs about President Barack Obama!

Are you on the "Need to Know" List?



Sign up by emailing themidnightwriter1@gmail.com and request updates.

Or subscribe to the rss feed of the blog.

So what's all the secrecy about?

The Midnight Writer, that's me, is a blogger occasionally for the President on his ObamaBiden2012 blog. It's a rehash of the daily news about events involving the President of the United States, the Vice President, his cabinet and his family. It also is a place where reflective editorials are sometimes written regarding current national or international events and policy.

But is a site that belongs to The White House and the President.

I Blog for Obama is only a secret to those who don't read or follow the blog. It is no secret that it will be available to the whole world. This is a space where I, The Midnight Writer, will write exclusively about the President's life and work, both past, present and future. I will run a concurrent story line that links my life to President Obama and show the synchronicity of events and how they relate to ancient prophecies. While the blog will be written in short blog excerpts, the content will serve as an outline for a book that I am writing concurrently.

That is the top secret news.

Or it was until I wrote about it here.

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons