Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Midnight Writer is Blazing a Blogging Trail

What have I been working on lately you ask? Blazing a blogging trail that is still emitting dust clouds into the air because I ran through at such high speed, the dust has not had time to settle yet.

For one thing, my ghost writing career has taken off and naturally, I cannot tell you about it. Ghost writing protects the identity of the one who hires the writer, so it seems like a thankless job. The money can be good, if you search out a reputable and profitable offer. You just can't claim it publicly. That's not really a negative aspect because ghost writing jobs can be used to pad your portfolio. My folio is smoking!

1 comments:

Garret Belisle said...

Nice blog. Well done

Garret
titter - garret35

http://www.need-to-get-some.blogspot.com

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons